Re: [Chicken-users] Manual update

From: Peter Keller
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Manual update
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:12:03 -0500

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 04:39:23PM +0200, Sven Hartrumpf wrote:
> On 29 Aug 2002, Peter Keller <address@hidden> wrote:
> > > (Last two subsections should go up one level?)
> >
> > What exactly do you mean here? That each contribution or bug should be
> > its own paragraph instead of an item?
>
> No.
> 6.28 (Bugs ...) -> 7 (?)
> 6.29 (Ack...) -> 8 (or A or somewhere at the beginning?)

ok, I get it. Yeah, I don't see why that stuff can't go earlier or be
its own section.

However, I still need to split up the gigantic manual.tex file into
smaller pieces that represent these sections so they would be easier to
move around in the document.

> > > Could you please provide manual.pdf (generated by pdflatex, possibly with
> > > \usepackage{hyperref})?
>
> \usepackage[bookmarks=true,bookmarksnumbered=true,bookmarksopen=false,colorlinks=true,pdfpagemode=none,plainpages=false,pdftex]{hyperref}
>
> should be good enough (option pdftex can be left out).

Cool. I'll give the above a try and see what I find. Thanks much for
your help on the pdf translation.

-pete