[Chicken-users] csi -setup question

From: Peter Keller
Subject: [Chicken-users] csi -setup question
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:20:57 -0500

Hello,

So, I was installing an egg I'm experimenting with when I ran into this
problem:

address@hidden src]# csi -setup gmi.egg
creating registry at /usr/local/lib/chicken/REGISTRY ...
building extension `gmi' ...
backing up registry...
adding entry for `/usr/local/lib/chicken/gmi.setup' ...
removing temporary extension `/usr/local/lib/chicken/gmi.setup' ...
restoring registry
installing extension `gmi' ...
updating registry ...
writing extension-specification /usr/local/lib/chicken/gmi.setup into registry
directory...
adding final entry for `/usr/local/lib/chicken/gmi.setup' to registry...

The problem was that I wrote >gmi.egg< instead of >gmp.egg< and it looks like
a bunch of stuff happened that I do not know how to undo.

Can -setup be fixed to not install something which doesn't exist? :)

Thanks.

-pete