Re: [Chicken-users] building readline extension on OSX problem: csc incl

From: Ed Watkeys
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] building readline extension on OSX problem: csc include directory (-I switch)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:07:57 -0400

On Aug 30, 2004, at 2:47 AM, Felix Winkelmann wrote:

(And I really have to work on csc's option parser...)

Since the subject came up... I would suggest adhering to the GNU standards regarding command-line options. That would mean double dashes for verbose options, and single dashes for single-character optons. Additionally, there would be a verbose option for each single-character one. Here's a useful document:

http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards_18.html

Regards,
Ed

--
Watkeys Consulting: Product Design and Management
http://watkeys.com/