Re: [Chicken-users] Re: postgresql egg question

From: Larry White
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: postgresql egg question
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:11:46 -0500

I have an application that uses Postgresql stored functions (pgplsql).
 The only table-like result they can return is a ref-cursor.  So I can
use;
(pg:query-tuples "Select * from list-users(1)")

but I don't know what to do with the returned object.  It's a list of
(1) tuple, but inside the tuple is just a string i believe.   I need
something I can iterate over and extract values from.

If I query the table directly "select * from core_user"  I get a list
of tuples with values.  That's  more or less what i need.