[Chicken-users] Unit Testing

From: Patrick Brannan
Subject: [Chicken-users] Unit Testing
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 08:14:51 -0600

Has anyone looked into unit testing in Scheme? Though I am a
recovering Java programmer and absolutely do not want to turn Scheme
into Java I have to admit that JUnit and test-first development are
good things from my perspective. I think it fits particularly well
with dynamically typed languages like Scheme.

Anyway, I found several "starts" for unit testing frameworks in Scheme
or Lisp, but nothing polished. I would be interested in using my
limited Scheme skills to create a simple unit testing framework for
Scheme if I thought anyone would use it. At the very least I am going
to do something crude to support my one programming efforts.

Scheme / Lisp Unit Test Links;

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?SchemeUnit

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?LispUnit

http://www.lme.die.supsi.ch/~pedrazz/clos-unit/