Re: [Chicken-users] Fighting with SRFI-17 egg and MSVC optimizer bug

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Fighting with SRFI-17 egg and MSVC optimizer bug
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 19:57:58 +0100

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:55:55 +0000 (UTC), Sergey Khorev
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi! I've somewhat investigated the problem with SRFI-17 egg and MSVC
> optimizer.
> It appears with MSVC 6 SP4, SP6 and 7.1.
>
> It's source is
>
>[...]

Vey thorough, Sergey! I have to ponder this a little, but since you found the
source of the problem, I'm sure we can figure something out (even if that means
we generate suboptimal code for MSVC - this thing really annoyed me quite
some time).
Actually, I'd fix this right away, but I will be gone for a couple of
days, so stay
tuned.

Thanks!