Re: [Chicken-users] Constant for maximum number of arguments?

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Constant for maximum number of arguments?
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:39:05 -0400

felix winkelmann scripsit:

> Make that 120 - it doesn't matter really (but I'll fix the docs :-).

BTW, I think that the sections "Deviations from the standard" and
"Bugs and limitations" should either be merged or cross-reference
one another.  It's not obvious to me why some things are in one
and others are in the other: surely the stuff about not obeying
read-write invariance is a bug and/or a limitation?

--
You're a brave man! Go and break through the            John Cowan
lines, and remember while you're out there              address@hidden