[Chicken-users] photo album in chicken

From: Ashish Shrestha
Subject: [Chicken-users] photo album in chicken
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 21:40:55 +0100

Hi!

Chicken scripts to generate a HTML gallery. Something I wrote to learn
scheme so is less scheme than most would like to see. Yes I know I
have a lot to learn so would love to get feedback on the code.

The album uses Lightbox JS and sample albums are at
http://axhixh.homelinux.com/ Specially the new albums.

The source is available at
http://axhixh.homelinux.com/scheme/album.chicken.20060208.zip

Would love to hear about the code. What is the correct way to handle
errors and an issue with memory. I run out of memory and the script
hangs when I am working with large (5 mega pix or higher) images.
Process a few images before it runs out of memory. How do I run the
script so it has more memory? How do I ensure that I release the
unused memory or more correctly, I don't hang on to stuffs that I have
already processed.

Cheers!
Ashish