Re: [Chicken-users] Update to eggdoc.setup

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Update to eggdoc.setup
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:04:34 +0200

Thanks, Jim. I've updated the egg.

On 6/22/06, Jim Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
(Sorry if this isn't the appropriate venue for posting egg fixes)

 In the eggdoc.egg that I just installed didn't install the html
documentation or update the version number in the egg documentation index.
Here is a new eggdoc.setup file that does both.  I'm fairly new to scheme
and chicken so I'm not using the eggdoc:version to set the version number,
for the moment I'm simply hardcoding it.