Re: [Chicken-users] Darcs pull from galinha...?

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Darcs pull from galinha...?
Date: 24 Jun 2006 16:52:13 -0300

Hello Adam,

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 14:07:46 -0400 address@hidden (Adam C. Emerson) wrote:

> When darcs accesses a repository, it checks for a _darcs/format file;
> nonexistence is the normal case.  The problem seems to come from the
> Wiki software returning a file as found, but containing text that
> darcs tries to parse.  If you can find a way to return a 404 error on
> that request, it should work.  Iwould also be surprised if creating an
> empty file named _darcs/format didn't solve the problem.

Thanks a lot for this tip.  Just touching a _darcs/format file didn't
make it work, but you've pointed us the right path.  Svnwiki was
giving darcs a new wiki page when requested a file which does not
exist.  That was making darcs confused, I suppose.

Alejandro made some configuration changes so the web server will give
a 404 return code to the client when the page does not exist under the
repository directory.

I'm gonna make some more tests, but it seems to be working ok now.

Thanks again (and for Alejandro too).

Best wishes,
Mario