Re: [Chicken-users] Is darcs-head CMake build broken?

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Is darcs-head CMake build broken?
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 02:12:40 -0700

Ian Oversby wrote:
It could also be I'm using darcs incorrectly? I did darcs pull -a :-/ When building it failed with the following error. This is the MinGW / MSYS build.

Building C object CMakeFiles/chicken-static.dir/optimizer.obj
Building C object CMakeFiles/chicken-static.dir/support.obj
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `libchicken.a', needed by `chicken-static.exe'. Stop.
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/chicken-static.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Drat. I have this error too. I didn't test MinGW, as Cygwin lulled me into a sense of complacency. It appears that CMake naming bugs haven't gone away even as of 2.4.3, and I thought this was over in 2.4-beta. This is the original reason I had libchicken-static.a. Back to the drawing board.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every