Re: Re: [Chicken-users] Numbers Egg Error

From: Zbigniew
Subject: Re: Re: [Chicken-users] Numbers Egg Error
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 11:52:10 -0600

I wonder if there is a bug in configure or libgmp---I noticed the
following lines in the configure output:

checking whether the gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... no
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... no
checking whether to build shared libraries... no

I'll try to troubleshoot it and see.