Re: [Chicken-users] Unit testing

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Unit testing
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 09:25:18 -0500

     When I was looking for a suitable unit testing framework, I went
with `testeez' because it had simple examples I could follow. You
already have a testeez-like API in the `test-infrastructure' module,
so hard would it be to extend it so that unit tests that already use
testeez can seemlessly switch to test-infrastructure?