Re: [Chicken-users] New eggs: digraph, graph-dfs, graph-bfs, graph-scc,

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] New eggs: digraph, graph-dfs, graph-bfs, graph-scc, graph-cycles
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:03:24 +0900

  Great, let me know how this graph implementation works out for
you. I do have to admit that I did not fully understand why the Boost
graph library goes through all the complicated things that it does
just to construct a graph object. The eggs I just created still allow
for different graph representations to be used interchangeably, but I
believe they do not suffer from the very complex dependencies that
seem to exist between graph representation and graph algorithms in
rgraph.

  -Ivan