[Chicken-users] lalr 2.3.0 - testers needed

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: [Chicken-users] lalr 2.3.0 - testers needed
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 11:12:22 +0900

Hi all,

   I have created an egg containing the latest version of lalr
(2.3.0), and it works with a couple of simple parsers I use, but
unfortunately it partially breaks the fp parser. So I'd like to have
the egg tested some more before uploading it to the egg
repository. If anybody on this list has some lalr grammars, I would
much appreciate it if they could test them with the new lalr and let
me know what the outcome was. The new lalr egg can be downloaded from
here:

http://trac.callcc.org/attachment/ticket/66/lalr-2.3.0.tar.gz

Thanks for any and all feedback,

     -Ivan