Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-setup -tests

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-setup -tests
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 08:12:11 +0200

On 5/23/07, Kon Lovett <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Felix,

I will modify my eggs so that they do not automatically run the tests
but use the -tests option & "tests/run.scm" protocol.

Very good. I was just about announcing this. Note that many
users run chicken-setup as root (which should be avoided) in
a default installation.

I will still install the test suites though. The idea behind this was
to run regression against required units/extensions when a dependency
is updated. Unfortunately a unimplemented idea. But at least the info
& tests are available when I have the time.

Yes, that makes sense. Perhaps in $PREFIX/share/chicken ?