Re: [Chicken-users] using Texinfo for documenting an egg

From: Zbigniew
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] using Texinfo for documenting an egg
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:01:18 -0500

If you don't want to put your documentation on the wiki, why don't you
just use eggdoc?  It can render to .pdf, .info and .html.

On 6/19/07, Ivan Shmakov <address@hidden> wrote:
        Since I wish to produce the documentation in either
        ``printable'' (.ps), ``emacsable'' (.info), or ``browseable''
        (.html) forms, I'm currently experimenting with Schmooz and
        Texinfo.

        I've no specific questions so far, but if anyone has the
        experience with using these for documenting a Chicken extension,
        or could point me to the other tools for the task, I'd be
        thankfull for any suggestions.