[Chicken-users] Sedna experiences?

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: [Chicken-users] Sedna experiences?
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:21:28 -0500

Hi folks,

Chicken has a "sedna" egg, for communicating with a Sedna XML database
( http://modis.ispras.ru/sedna/index.htm ). I was wondering if anyone
on the list is using Sedna in a production environment, and might be
able to comment on its effectiveness and efficiency?

Ultimately, I'm looking for a stable, featureful structured-data
store, preferably with full-text search capabilities. Sedna fits the
description, but I would be happy to hear of other similar systems you
might have used.

Regards,
Graham