Re: [Chicken-users] printf in libchicken.a ?

From: Rick Taube
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] printf in libchicken.a ?
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:37:54 -0600

sofar the only way im able to ship chicken bundled with my app is if i specifically twiddle the exe file:

$ install_name_tool -change libchicken.dylib @executable_path/../ Resources/libchicken.dylib grace

is this what im supposed to do? I had hoped that we could just set the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH in our app's main before we launch chicken

main() {
setenv("DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=", resourceDirectory.getFullPathName ().toUTF8(), 1);
  startChickenThread();
}

but that doesnt seem to work. what the normal way (if any) to ship chicken bundled with an app? (be gentle im new to this :) )