Re: [Chicken-users] How can one get the latest html-dump of the doc?

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] How can one get the latest html-dump of the doc?
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 06:19:23 -0800

On Feb 29, 2008, at 7:50 PM, Graham Fawcett wrote:

Hi Adhi,
<snip>

Warning, there are probably some wiki elements that did not convert
properly; I'm using a modified version of a script called wiki2html,
described here:

It is not "perfect" but it is pretty good.

With that in mind attached is an updated version.

Please let me know if this helps; if not, I'll probably not bother
with the cron job. ;-)

Graham