[Chicken-users] Trashing of Egg documentation changes?

From: Robin Lee Powell
Subject: [Chicken-users] Trashing of Egg documentation changes?
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:48:53 -0800

On Eggs Unlimited 3, the top of the "Web programming" section looks
like this (rendered, not source):

Web programing

<chickenegg name="web-unity" license="BSD" author="sjamaan" description="Web
app unification framework for CGI/SCGI/FCGI/Spiffy webservers"/>

ajax Using xmlHttpRequest with the Spiffy web-server MIT [[felix winkelmann]]
Dependencies

I've fixed both these problems (the web-unity failure and the
[[...]] around felix's name) twice now, but they keep being
regenerated.

Is this page auto-generated?  If so, could the page *explain* this
at the top, so I can change the right stuff?

Also, I've made some minor clarifying changes to the spiffy docs at
http://chicken.wiki.br/spiffy ; is that going to be trashed too?

-Robin

--
Lojban Reason #17: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo