Re: [Chicken-users] Since trac is down: Eggs Unlimited bug.

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Since trac is down: Eggs Unlimited bug.
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:32:55 -0600

I was wondering why I wasn't seeing updates to eggdocs.  I was using the
old call-cc.org/eggs dir.  That seems broken.  Can we please change

call/cc.org/eggs/3/* -> call/cc.org/eggs/*
call/cc.org/eggs/*   -> call/cc.org/eggs/2/*   [or remove this link]

That is in line with the current toplevel directory
call/cc.org/eggs/
which links to the Eggs Unlimited 3 directory on the wiki.
Anything else is inconsistent and breaks old bookmarks.