Re: [Chicken-users] Documentation status

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Documentation status
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 15:01:37 -0400

Peter Bex scripsit:

> After the Hackathon I've continued to wikify all oldskool HTML egg
> documentation.  This has been completed now.

The q-lang.html distributed with the q-lang egg and shown on the
call-with-current-continuation.org site claims to have been built
from eggdoc, but somehow the eggdoc source is not bundled.  I do have that;
what should I do?

--
There is / One art                      John Cowan <address@hidden>
No more / No less                       http://www.ccil.org/~cowan