Re: [Chicken-users] XLib egg question

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] XLib egg question
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 06:20:49 -0700 (PDT)

hi bill,

use make-xcolor to make the structures. :)

the xlib egg is a bit of a mess atm and not particularly up to date.  cleaning
it up is on my todo list (as i use it) but its not particularly high, apologies.
if other people would find it useful to have cleaner interfaces as well, please let me know and ill escalate it.

-elf