Re: [Chicken-users] Idea: Unofficial eggs

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Idea: Unofficial eggs
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 00:41:34 -0400

Matthew Welland scripsit:
> I have some things I'd like to turn into eggs that I don't think belong on
> the official eggs page. I can make my own egg repository but I think an
> unofficial eggs page would be really useful.

I don't see any point in distinguishing between official and unofficial
eggs.  Any egg is only as good as its author/maintainer intends it to be.
If you want to give warnings of non-support or other kinds of inadequacy,
put them in the egg documentation.

--
John Cowan  address@hidden  http://ccil.org/~cowan
The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of his own