Re: [Chicken-users] module and macro documentation

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] module and macro documentation
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 20:24:11 -0600

This is really neat and very straightforward.

I have one question so far.  The core units (srfi-1.scm) have associated import
libraries (srfi-1.import.scm) but they are not wrapped in module definitions.
So when used, their definitions are automatically visible at toplevel, in
addition to being importable into module namespaces.

I was curious if this was temporary behavior or if this is intended.