Re: [Chicken-users] Using irregex safely & responsibly [Was: Re: dev-sna

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Using irregex safely & responsibly [Was: Re: dev-snapshot 4.6.3]
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 16:05:16 -0500

Eh, let me clarify #2.  Eggs built with 4.6.0 need to be recompiled
with 4.6.2 regardless due to the C_regex_toplevel linking issues.
However, once they are, they would also work with 4.6.0 again, as long
as they stuck to the old irregex API.  I think.  This is pretty
confusing.  Maybe we should bump binversion to 6 after all. :(