Re: [Chicken-users] New eggs: npdiff, format-textdiff

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] New eggs: npdiff, format-textdiff
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 15:48:05 +0900

Hi Daishi,

 Thanks for all your feedback and testing of boundary cases :-) The
problem below was actually caused by npdiff, which has been fixed, and I
also uncovered some additional problems in format-textdiff, which also
have been fixed. Please upgrade both npdiff and format-textdiff, and let
me know if they work for you. Thanks,

  -Ivan