Re: [Chicken-users] EOF problem

From: David Dreisigmeyer
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] EOF problem
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 16:18:49 -0500

Thank you Alan and Peter - that took care of it.

csc is also complaining about, e.g., int32_t , uint , uint64_t ,
__attribute__ and

#define CL_API_SUFFIX__VERSION_1_0   AVAILABLE_MAC_OS_X_VERSION_10_6_AND_LATER

If I change, e.g., int32_t to int, uint64_t to unsigned long int
things work out -- not sure if this is a good idea though.  I don't
know how to get the __attribute__ or above #define to work though.