Re: [Chicken-users] No... but it is... interesting...

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] No... but it is... interesting...
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:57:07 -0500

Felix scripsit:

> If your browser supports <canvas> tags, you can try:

Cool!

> The test-suite can be run at:

I get one failure running on Chrome 10.0.648.127 beta for Windows:
(every-of #t) returns #f instead of #t.

>   Note that running this this takes a while and might trigger a
>   browser warning. Just continue executing it until it either
>   errors out or runs to completion.

On Chrome, no warnings are displayed, and it takes my clunky old
32-bit laptop about three seconds.

--
John Cowan    http://www.ccil.org/~cowan   <address@hidden>
    "Any legal document draws most of its meaning from context.  A telegram