Re: [Chicken-users] German Lisp Workshop at the CCC in Cologne

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] German Lisp Workshop at the CCC in Cologne
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:01:03 +0900

  Of course, you will always be able to install the readline egg. This
is about providing minimal readline functionality to new users who don't
know yet about chicken-install, and who run csi expecting to have
command history and perhaps completion available to them. I don't think
we have to reinvent all of the readline functionality.

   -Ivan