Re: [Chicken-users] Generic RDBMS Interface [Was: Re: Creating Windows G

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Generic RDBMS Interface [Was: Re: Creating Windows GUI App]
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 14:33:25 +0200

2011/4/2 Thomas Chust <address@hidden>:
> [...]
> I'll stay in touch and I'll put any prototype code I produce
> into a publicly accessible version control repository :-)
> [...]

Hello,

my first prototype code is available at

  http://www.chust.org/fossils/dbi

This has undergone only minimal testing, the persistent records API
still only exists in my head and there is only a single backend driver
wrapping my SQLite3 egg.

However, most API specification is written, so if nothing else works,
you can always comment on the documentation and the way things are
supposed to work ;-)

Also, please be patient with me if I'm not very responsive during the
coming week — I'll be rather busy on a scientific conference.

Ciao,
Thomas