Re: [Chicken-users] (use iup)(exit) in csi in windows causes termination

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] (use iup)(exit) in csi in windows causes termination error.
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 18:19:58 +0200

2011/4/14 Matt Welland <address@hidden>:
> Note, this is using the chicken-iup install from
> www.kiatoa.com/cgi-bin/chicken-iup, chicken 4.6.5, iup 3.4.
>
> Is there a special shutdown procedure to follow?
>
> #;1> (use iup)
> [...]
> #;2> (exit)
>
> This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
> unusual way.  Please contact the application's support team for more
> information.
> [...]

Hello Matt,

as far as I can tell, this seems to be some sort of linkage
problem. For example it occured to me with the current release of IUP
but not with the previous one and if I replace the DLLs from the IUP
library package with those from the IUP / Lua program package, it
doesn't happen.

Unfortunately, I have no good idea how to fix it properly :-/

Ciao,
Thomas