Re: [Chicken-users] chicken slackbuild issue

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken slackbuild issue
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:23:42 +0200

* Patrick Pippen <address@hidden> [110425 14:07]:
> Come to find out it was, someone didn't read the Read Me file.
> He was specifying make -j 4
> And the chicken README file mentions that parallel make is not supported.
> Sorry I wasted everyone's time and energy.

First of all: No worries and thanks for trying chicken!

Jim Ursetto posted some patches to enable parallel builds to
chicken-hackers a couple of months ago. If you are brave you could
test these. The more people report success on them the more likely
it is we can include them without loosing too much sleep.

Happy hacking!

Christian