[Chicken-users] [recommendation] Run interactive commands inside a Vim b

From: Yi Dai
Subject: [Chicken-users] [recommendation] Run interactive commands inside a Vim buffer
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 10:46:02 +0200

Hi, All,

I just came across a cool kit that lets you run interactive commands inside a Vim buffer in SO: How to run a terminal inside of vim?

It is called Conque! I've been searching for such a pet for long. I just tried it, editing a Scheme source, sending a closed parentheses to CSI running insider a buffer, seeing the result... What a great pleasure. I'd share this with all Vim-stickers. Enjoy it!

Best regards,

--
DAI Yi
(代 毅)