Re: [Chicken-users] A proposal for egg category reassignment

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] A proposal for egg category reassignment
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:17:57 +0200

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 12:51:29PM +0900, Ivan Raikov wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>    It seems that the egg categories "Uncategorized or invalid" and
> "Miscellaneous" have swelled quite a bit since the last time there was a
> major reorganization.
>
>    So I propose to reassign the categories of the eggs listed below to
> what I like to believe are more sensible categories. If an egg belongs
> to you, and you do NOT want me to change the category, please let me
> know within a week or so. If you think a different category is a better
> match, then please let me know as well. Thanks,

Note that not all eggs may be hosted on Subversion, and you may not have
access to them all.  Furthermore, the new system requires eggs to be
tagged before the category is changed (it shows the information from the
latest release, ie that which you will get if you simply "chicken-install"
it).

Cheers,
Peter
--