Re: [Chicken-users] c-string return question

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] c-string return question
Date: 13 Oct 2011 22:08:40 +0200

On Oct 13 2011, John Cowan wrote:

Jörg F. Wittenberger scripsit:

So I'll stick with the test case and remove the "static" keyword from
the buffer definition once I have an updated gcc in my production
environment.

show their absence!" --Edsger Dijkstra

And this is especially true for Heisenbugs like this.  Keep the 'static'
permanently: it's safe and it costs essentially nothing.

Except for the reentrance/thread safety issue that is!