Re: [Chicken-users] ssax troubles

From: sramsay . unl
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ssax troubles
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 10:55:11 -0600

On 19 February 2012 at 17:43, Peter Bex <address@hidden>wrote:
> I'm not the maintainer of ssax.  Actually, it has no official maintainer,
> it's more or less a "community effort" :)  I guess this fix slipped
> through the cracks.
> Anyway, I've applied the patch by Taylor to the trunk version and pushed
> a new 5.0.6 release which should appear shortly.

Wow.  Talk about service!

I'm coming back to chicken after a long hiatus, and still trying to get my
bearings.  I imagine it will be a while before I can join the community's
effort to maintain ssax, but it may come to that. ;)  I do text analysis stuff,
and most of the "stuff" is (for better or for worse) in XML.

So thanks, and thanks to Moritz for the tip on how to get the source through
chicken-install.

Steve

--
Stephen Ramsay