Re: [Chicken-users] Egg authors: help us to keep eggs in good shape

From: juergen
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Egg authors: help us to keep eggs in good shape
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 14:04:27 +0200

Hello Mario,

thanks for your information. Peter Bex pointed out to me the
bug-tracker and the janitors, which I both didn't know.
But I have a question concerning your ticket on the contracts egg.
You wrote that the tests took to long, but in my own version there was
no problem, and the latest salmonella reports that the tests are ok.
What's happening there?

Greetings
Juergen

--