Re: [Chicken-users] Can't install Spock

From: Felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Can't install Spock
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 14:35:36 +0200 (CEST)

From: Дмитрий <address@hidden>
Subject: [Chicken-users] Can't install Spock
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 16:02:58 +0400

> Hello!
>
> I've tried installing Spock via ``chicken-install`` and had no luck. Can
> someone explain what should I do to get it running?

The setup-script did not detect that the "chicken-spock" executable
was created - on windows a "chicken-spock.exe" binary will be
generated instead (this is a shortcoming of the "make" macro). I have
tried to make the setup script handle the .exe extension on windows -
please try spock 0.07, which should be available via chicken-install
shortly.

Thanks for trying it out. Please note that spock hasn't been used for serious
stuff yet (AFAIK), so it is likely to have bugs.