Re: [Chicken-users] What is the purpose of module interfaces?

From: Felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] What is the purpose of module interfaces?
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 10:05:54 -0400 (EDT)

From: Matt Gushee <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 07:36:02 -0600

> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 3:35 AM, Felix <
> address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> Would you perhaps like to help us with this by extending this manual
>> section a little? You could take that queue example as a starting
>> point and explain things alongside the code. That would be nice, and
>> certainly helpful to new users, or users new to this feature.
>>

> I will attempt to do this ... my time is limited, though, since I have a
> fledgling small business that has no relationship to programming. So if I
> take too long, and somebody else gets tired of waiting and gets it done
> first, I won't complain.

Any help is appreciated. But don't feel pressed to write something up
quickly.  Your request has reached us, and it will be addressed,
sooner or later. I have created a ticket for this, which makes it
perhaps a bit easier to coordinate and collect drafts or ask about
the state of affairs:

  http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/934