Re: [Chicken-users] building under windows

From: Răzvan Rotaru
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] building under windows
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 19:17:51 +0100

Oh, mingw-w64 - we don't support that yet, but it would be great to
get it working. Can you do me a favor? Could you run the 64-bit
version of gcc like this, and send me the output?

  gcc -dM -E - </dev/null

(or just "gcc -dM -E -" and press Ctrl-D or Ctrl-Z or whatever is needed
to send EOF).

Here you go.
fyi - I used mingw-w64-bin_i686-mingw_20111220.zip, which is running on 32 bit, but compiling for 64 bit, and it's almost a year old (but the last one).

Răzvan