Re: [Chicken-users] How can I check a new build of chicken?

From: .alyn.post.
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] How can I check a new build of chicken?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:01:03 -0700

> Are you saying this about the 4.8 build? I'm not worried about that since I
> build everything from source on Linux without a package manager or ports
> system (Slackware). On OpenBSD I try to play by the rules because I know
> I'll get no help if I deviate ;-)

Both Christian and I run Chicken Scheme on OpenBSD.  There may well
be others, but the OpenBSD platform is well supported by Chicken and
does see regular use.  I suspect you can expect help here if you
decide to run Chicken core/latest version by compiling from source.

All the same, an updated port would be most welcome.

-Alan
--
.i ma'a lo bradi cu penmi gi'e du