Re: [Chicken-users] using flymake with chicken

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] using flymake with chicken
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 20:27:32 +0100

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 08:05:38PM +0100, Felix wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Now, lines containing scrutinizer warnings (and other errors that show
> a line number) are highlighted.
>
> I have not used this seriously yet, but it's sort of weirdly cool ...

Great stuff!  I've did a quick check and it's thrilling to see your
coding mistakes "live" (sort of) without leaving emacs or even the buffer!

> Suggestions are welcome.

Flymake doesn't have default key bindings for going to the next/prev error.
Maybe the mode can set up something like M-n and M-p to step between
errors?  Or does it make more sense to let the user do this so it can
be customized consistently across languages that use flymake?

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx