[Chicken-users] Access to wiki

From: John Sampson
Subject: [Chicken-users] Access to wiki
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 14:33:07 +0000

If I open Firefox (in Windows 7 Home Premium) and search on "Chicken Scheme" I get a list of pages including (say)
"the Chicken User's Manual" which links to wiki.call-cc.org/manual/index -
if I click on the link an alert box comes up headed "The connection was reset" and on the next line "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."
followed by various suggestions.

If I edit the URL back to "wiki.call-cc.org" and press <enter> then the wiki home page appears.

Browsing to www.call-cc.org also produces the error described above.

Regards

John Sampson