Re: [Chicken-users] reading file from post request

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] reading file from post request
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:02:12 +0200

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 12:36:23PM +0002, Nathaniel Rudavsky-Brody wrote:
> Thanks a lot, that works perfectly.
>
> By the way, is there a "best" way to parse multipart-form data? I tried
> with a horrible mix of read-line and read-char, and lost count pretty
> quickly.

Right now there's no parser for multipart forms, I think.  There used
to be an egg for CHICKEN 3, but I have no clue what its quality is like:
http://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/3/http-server-form-posts

I think Andy mentioned on IRC that he was working on a "proper"
multipart parser for Knodium.  Maybe he can tell us what the status
is on that.

Cheers,
Peter
--