Re: [Chicken-users] How to compile with openssl?

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] How to compile with openssl?
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 15:23:13 +0200

* Sascha Ziemann <address@hidden> [141007 15:11]:

> > which CHICKEN version are you using?
> >

> It is the one which comes with Debian stable:  4.7.0-1
>

> > There is a bug in some older versions where you need to specify (use
> > chicken-syntax) for it work in compiled modules. Does that help?
> >

> Yes! This helps. Thanks!

If you can please consider upgrading, 4.7.0 is horribly out of date
and tons of bugs have been fixed in the meantime.

CHICKEN works very well when installed locally, so you don't need
to be root. Also I think on testing there's already a newer version
so maybe you can grab the .deb from there.

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.