[Chicken-users] ssax/sxml and lowdown transforms

From: Markus Espenhain
Subject: [Chicken-users] ssax/sxml and lowdown transforms
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 18:12:45 +0200

Hi,

I’m still new to chicken and scheme so please bear with me :)

I had some trouble to mange some sxml transforms

The first - what would a transform rule look like to transform

    (foo ((bar) (baz)))

into

    ((bar) (baz))

And the second - maybe more lowdown related …

lowdown returns all spaces in a extra spaces list - for example:

    (paragraph "this" (#\space) "is" (#\space #\space) "text")

How would one match these 'spaces' nodes and transform them into a single space
instead

    (#\space) -> " "
    (#\space #\space) -> " "

or alternatively

    (#\space \#space) -> "  "

thanks
Markus

ps @the-lowdown-authors - It would be cool if a lowdown 'user' could register
custom inline hooks (and also block hooks!). I saw the lowdown-extra, which
creates two inline hooks but the inline-hook parameter is not exported … or at
least I did not know how to import + call inline-hook :)