Re: [Chicken-users] New egg: hopefully

From: Sudarshan S Chawathe
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] New egg: hopefully
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 17:31:15 -0500

Thanks for the update. I see the same behavior with tests/run.scm as
before: Compilation with csc is fine, but executing the resulting file
'run' gives exactly the same error as before:

  Error: assertion failed: (= (obox-v b1) 455)

(Detailed error message is same as in my earlier message.)

The other problem I mentioned in my earlier message, regarding testing
in csi, was a red herring and my fault: I had forgotten that I had '(use
r7rs)' in my .csirc.  Once I started a csi session with default
settings, the result of interactively evaluating the forms in
tests/run.scm was the same as above: Everything is fine until it fails
the above assertion.

In case it matters: I'm testing using Chicken 4.9.0.1 on Debian Jessie
(8.2) 32-bit x86.

Regards,

-chaw