[Chicken-users] New Egg: NanoVG

From: Dan Leslie
Subject: [Chicken-users] New Egg: NanoVG
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 14:09:57 -0700

Well, new to the coup. I've had this in my pocked for about two years
now; and I think it's worthwhile releasing it given that it's

NanoVG is a small library for drawing vector graphics, and this is a
binding for Chicken Scheme. See the `example` folder for a small demo;
the demo requires Allegro to operate, while the library itself only
requires GL. NanoVG supports rendering to GL2, GL3, GLES2, and GLES3.
Each variant has its own associated module, IE, `nanovg-gl3` for GL3.

The repo is found at:
github.com:dleslie/nanovg-egg.git

Thanks,
-Dan